Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Will Dwight Howard Miss The Start Of Next Season?

When Dwight Howard announced he would be joining the Lakers next season, Lakers Nation already had visions of an NBA Championship in 2013. A starting line-up that will include Kobe, Nash, Gasol and Howard seems like a recipe for victory, but there is one question. When will Howard be able to return from his season-ending back injury he suffered last year? And when he does come back, will he be 100% healthy? Multiple sources told ESPN that Howard will in fact miss the start of next season.
"My health is great," Howard said. "I'm getting a lot better and a lot stronger every day. I'm looking forward to the doctor saying you are free to play. I can't wait for that day."
In addition to his health, everyone is wondering whether or not Howard will opt to stay in Los Angeles the following season.
"Right now, it's about today and I'm here with the Lakers and that's the only thing that matters," explained Howard when asked if he would sing a long term deal at the end of next season. "Whatever happens a year from now we'll wait until that time. Right now, it's all about the Lakers and me starting fresh. I'm happy to be here and that's the only thing that matters now."
Source:inflexwetrust.com 
Written By: Pierce Watson


No comments:

Post a Comment